Nzxt Phantom 820 Full Tower Chassis With Rgb Color Changing Lights And Fan Control CA-PH820-W1, WhiteReviews
- Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure with option to turn on/off and allow you to customize the colors at your heart's content
- CPU Cooler Support upto 153mm/183mm without side fan/Material: Steel, Plastic/Weight 32 lbs/Dimension: 235mm (w) x 650mm (h) x 612mm (d)/Warranty: 2 year
- High-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push-pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 280/360mm and bottom 340/280mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling.
- Dual USB 3. 0, quad USB 2. 0, microphone, and audio jack along with a SD media card reader for high-speed data transfer and quick access to multimedia.
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX, E-ATX/Cooling: Three 200mm included (Front, Side, Top)/One 140mm included (Rear)/VGA Support up to 333mm/Cable Management 34mm
- Fully equipped with one 140mm and three 200mm fans for the high airflow and low nose
- State-of-the-art integrated 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators that progressively gets brighter on high speeds and dimmer for low settings.
- Easily removable filters located in the top, front, side, and bottom to prevent dust from entering your rig and simple maintenance.
From the creators with the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the subsequent generation and flagship Phantom 820 - a remarkable engineering feat in each and each and every aspect. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. Maximize the cooling possible by mounting as significantly as nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that function a push-pull configuration with top rated 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators as much as 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. You can customize to your heart's content with an infinite possibility of colors with utilizing integrated adjustments controls. NZXT is also pioneering integrated Hue lighting, an illumination system for the exterior and interior of your enclosure. The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. For those hungry for more manage of their system, amongst essentially the most notable attributes is a totally integrated state-of-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
Copyright © 2018 - Full Sized ATX Cases